Friday 6 September 2013

Welcome Home!

I am so glad to be back home from my little escapade with wordpress. See, while wordpress looks so shiny and funky, him and I have never really 'clicked'. In my gut there was always this little uncomfortable feeling, the niggling sensation that this relationship is simply not meant to be. I told myself I would give it 6 months - it turned out to be 7 in the end - but no, I am so glad to be back in my good old comfortable slippers = back on blogger!

Much has happened since I embarked on my journey as BeLchick - the chick that hopes to one day grow up and sing as nicely as a tui (NZ bellbird). If you would like to read my occassional ramblings from the last 7 months, please feel free to visit my 'ex' here. I will eventually archive these posts (when someone gets me a 'round to it').

Feel free to hop on board and come along on the journey. Your comments are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here! Please leave your comment below.